I am desperate to get my eggs and all ready for them now. The only thing is i'm going on holiday for a week at the end of this month, an was going to wait until I got back to buy the eggs.
However I cant wait!! Now i'm thinking of taking the 6 eggs in mini incubator on holiday too,
It wouldnt be any different than a power cut or something. But I wouldnt want to do anything to jepordise my eggs hatching..
What do you guys think?