A quick intro since I haven't done it yet......

smpezzi

Songster
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning everyone! I was just thinking I haven't really said much about our family and since we finally have our fuzzys it is about time I did! My name is Sarah I am mom to 5 great boys- Jamie is 15, Kyle is 12 with special needs, JJ is almost 10, Matthew just turned 7 a few weeks ago and is my fellow chicken-a-holic, and Alex is 4. My hubby is Jeff and though he wasn't over excited about getting chickens he was on board yet now in just a couple short days he has added the babies into his morning routine
big_smile.png
Jeff is a builder/remodeler/custom cabinet maker and I am full time wife and mom- yes that makes things "tight" to say the least at times especially with a large family but we generally make it and we try to be as frugal as possible. My other babies as of now are Luke the one year old cocker spaniel and 14 buff orps (now 4 days old), 1 RIR named Harley (she is Jamie's), 1 Jersey Giant named Olivia (Jeff's) and 1 Black Sex link named black foot due to one foot with 1 full black toe and 1 toe that is about 1/2 way down black (she is mine) The orps so far that have been named are rocket dog (jj's) anakin and obiwan (alex's) baby and shoot i just forgot the name of Matthew's other one lol and we have lil bit she is the smallest I was a little worried about her until this morning, she had been the sleepiest of all of them but this morning when I came down to get Jamie up for school she was up and singing with everyone else waiting for their good morning from mom she has been up ever since she eats well and drinks well just had been spending the most time sleeping but even though I will still keep a close eye she seems to be catching up finally. I am going to have TONS of questions for y'all just to forwarn you!

We live in Flushing Michigan which is between Flint and Saginaw and are thrilled that we are chicken parents now
smile.png

Guess that is about it from Pezzi Land for now and it is time to get more laundry in and figure out what tonights dinner is going to be and all that good stuff although I will probably read through some more threads and posts before I sign off cause I always do LOL

Have a Wonderful Day everyone

WELCOME TO BYC!! hehe.....I am addicted, too, and so is the DH!! Funny how they get 'into' it when given time..lol

I think things are tight for everyone. My DH is a truck driver, and I stay at home taking care of the 'farm'. We are very frugal ourselves, so I know how you feel!!
smile.png

Keep us posted on Little Bit...sounds like she is doing good this morning!!
wink.png

Ok I have to ask about your Harley my son would throttle me if I didn't he will want to know all about it he is a bike freak especially Harleys hence his chiks name! He plans to eventually open his own bike shop that is his dream he has already started contacting local dealers about getting an apprenticeship!

Yes things are tight all over that is for sure! We have some friends who want chickens too so the hubby is going to help Jeff finish the coop(s) and Jeff is going to help him they want goats too.

I am so pleased with lil bit today she is playing and singing so I feel better today!

Back
Top Bottom