A reminder on the use of glue traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if checked regularly. No different than a live trap sitting outside in the sun all day while people are at work. It all comes down to responsibility.
You don't like them, so don't use them, but don't tell me I can't or shouldn't.

A. I don't approve of using live traps in that fashion either.

B. Being in a small cage is nothing remotely like being held down in a glue trap -- stuck to a surface unable to move.

The latter is viciously cruel.

If we are going to kill animals for our benefit -- and I am not against the appropriate and legal use of snap traps or even poison -- it is our responsibility as moral beings to kill them as swiftly and painlessly as possible.

B. Being in a small cage is nothing remotely like being held down in a glue trap -- stuck to a surface unable to move.

If we are going to kill animals for our benefit -- and I am not against the appropriate and legal use of snap traps or even poison -- it is our responsibility as moral beings to kill them as swiftly and painlessly as possible.
I agree 100% in a swift painless death. But there have been circumstances where a glue trap was the proper tool. If checked regularly it's a option one should not ignore because someone on the internet gets all upset if they are used.

Thank you KillerBs. This was all I wanted anyone to take from this post. Hope you have an awesome day/night! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom