A Star Wars Role Play

Flock Master64

Crowing
Jul 24, 2016
Surrounded by the Amish
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Plot
This Role Play Takes Place In The Star Wars Univers Not Long After The Empire Has Fallen. The New Republic Is Facing A New Threat From A Sith Clone Called Alton Zaw And His Powerful Armada Of Deadly Star Destroyers. Alton Zaw Was Made From The DNA Of The Former Emporer Darth Sidious And Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker.
Alton Zaw Is Currently Hiding In The Outer Rim Aboard His Brand New Super Star Destroyer The FireGladys. The FireGladys Was Made By Death Star Technology And is Extremely Dangerous.

Charecter Avalable
Jedi, Master, Roan Ortega Iktochi Male:Open
Jedi Knight, Vin Quorre Mon Calamari: Open
X-Wing Pilot Leader Of Silver Squadron:Flock Master64
Y-Wing Pilot Leader Of Rancor: Open
A-Wing Pilot Leader Of Echo Squadron: Open
B-Wing Pilot Leader Of The Mad Bantha Squadron: Open
Tie Interceptor Pilot Leader Of Red Web Squadron: Open
Freighter Captain Seejith Cahn: Open
You can also make your own if you don't like what I've set up

Form for pilots
Name
Species
Charecter
History
Description

Last edited:
Name: Jahab, or Silver Leader
Species: Human
Charecter: X-Wing Pilot, Leader Of Silver Squadron
History: An x-Wing Pilot From The Rebellion
Description: 5 ft 8, Blue eyes, Black Hair, Orange Pilot Unifrom

(Thanks, this is my character sketch I did. It didn't turn out that good but it was my third time trying to draw it. So oh well, might try again another day.)

Back
Top Bottom