a suggestion for culling

kinnip

Songster
11 Years
Feb 24, 2008
Carrollton, GA
I've read so many posts lately about culling, it's that time of year. Culling just plain sucks. It's also something all of us hatchaholics will have to deal with again and again. I've posted this in other threads, but here it is again. [Edited to remove link to inappropriate site] tool makes it a lot easier. Knowing how you're going to deal with culling takes much of the stress out of the situation. Before I had a dispatcher, I could put off culling long enough for the bird to suffer to death. Now, as soon as I know it has to be done, I do it. It only takes a minute and it's not particularly gorey, no blood. There's no reason you should have to suffer too. Make life easier for yourself, have a plan.
Lest everyone think I'm a perv. I didn't link to anything raunchy. The ebay store in question sells more than chicken supplies. I linked to a chicken related item.

Last edited:
Please edit your post to warn folks with children not to let them go to that link. It's not the dispatcher that is the problem, it's the adult content store and photos people might not want kids to see.

Looked like a pair of pliers or an electrical crimping tool. Sorry, had to remove the link.
smile.png

That's the only store that sells the chick sized one. It's the store I ordered from they were very prompt and shipping was quite reasonable. Am I allowed to give people keywords to search for, since the same store will come up?

Back
Top Bottom