A True Texan's Version of the US Map...

Kacey's Krazee's :

I do also visit crap, as Momma lives in Michigan... and do like to see her now and then. Actually I would love to be in Crap today, as my momma turns 80 today!! Happy Birthday Crappy Momma!

yippiechickie.gif

OMG! You guys are killing me today!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Kacey's Krazee's :

I do also visit crap, as Momma lives in Michigan... and do like to see her now and then. Actually I would love to be in Crap today, as my momma turns 80 today!! Happy Birthday Crappy Momma!

yippiechickie.gif

yuckyuck.gif

I've lived in hideous, boring, and awful. I LOVE awful!
big_smile.png
Hideous and boring, totally apt descriptions. Haven't been to Texas yet, but it's in the plans. Anything with an ego that big has to be interesting to visit. Then I'll just come happily home to awful and be glad I don't live in the flat crap yankee areas.

You all crack me up!
lol.png
On one of those "if you were stuck on a desert island" quizzes, one question was if you could only go to one website, ever, which one would it be. Hands down my answer was byc! Anything and everything a person could want for entertainment here.

Quote:
The size of our ego is surpassed only by the size of our heart(does that sound too egotistical?).
lol.png

Quote:
That's ok. I will be PC and not say what we all think of most Texans!!!
Just in case she visits this forum, that does not include my best friend who's from Texas (but she left to come here so what does that tell you?)!

Quote:
That's ok. I will be PC and not say what we all think of most Texans!!!
Just in case she visits this forum, that does not include my best friend who's from Texas (but she left to come here so what does that tell you?)!

big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm a former awful... in fact I was awful just a few weeks ago when I was home! Its 'awfully' nice to be home...

roll.png
Louisiana is 'awfully' beautiful....
hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom