~A Wolves True Love~ A Werewolf RP

Do you like the idea of this RP?

• Yeah, but wouldn't recommend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, don't like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
"Shift, then get into line. Battles will start once the Luna has arrived." Dryden said before he turned and started talking to a guard.

Meanwhile...
Clio rolled her eyes as she walked to the indoor area, bored and tired. She entered and hid behind Dryden a bit.

Liria stood, shifted, and lined up, her white-tipped fur standing on end with excitement. I will prove myself today. I will show Alpha my strength and skill, and that I am an amazing warrior.

Misty straightens up from the corpses blood dripping from her paws and muzzle, she turns to a blood soaked Grant breathing heavily with a wild look in his eyes. "You ok?" she asks he looks at her the wild look in his eyes fading, he shakes him self blood droplets splattering everywhere like shards of rubies. "Yeah I'm ok" He says he pads over to her giver her a little lick on her ear and says "We should go back to camp" Misty nods and they sprint away.

Liria stood, shifted, and lined up, her white-tipped fur standing on end with excitement. I will prove myself today. I will show Alpha my strength and skill, and that I am an amazing warrior.
Dryden smiles at Clio then shifts himself, his large black wolf much larger than the 'pups' here. He walked over and walked into the main fight ring, a large ring surrounded by a metal fence. "First up, lets go." He said, shifting his head over to the line of wolves. He watched the wolf, whose name was Liria, waiting for her to come into the ring.

Clio watches on, his power not scaring her. She was used to him now. She sat on the bleachers and pulled her hot cheetos back out, wiping her hands on her black leggings, her Logang (takes place in current time btw) sweatshirt covering most of her frame, since she was quite tiny. She was a Maverick, always would be.

Back
Top Bottom