~A Wolves True Love~ A Werewolf RP

Do you like the idea of this RP?

• Yeah, but wouldn't recommend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, don't like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Liria jumped back at his teeth on her neck, panting a little. Then, without the slightest hint of her next move, she bowled into his shoulder like a battering ram over and over, making him stagger. If I can get Alpha to fall, I will be feared and respected among the warriors.

He resisted the urge to growl. In normal fighting, that was just a sign of anger, frustration. But when an alpha growled, you were most likely going to die. He staggered over a bit and moved his legs apart a bit to absorb the shock. He bit her shoulder as she tried to ram into him again, pulling the skin downwards.

Well, scratch that plan. Liria trapped a yelp between her jaws, then twisted free, sank her teeth into his ear, and whipped her head back and forth, doing her best to draw blood. (Just to clarify, she's not trying to challenge him, just prove her strength.)

Well, scratch that plan. Liria trapped a yelp between her jaws, then twisted free, sank her teeth into his ear, and whipped her head back and forth, doing her best to draw blood. (Just to clarify, she's not trying to challenge him, just prove her strength.)
Yeah, he's trying not to murder her.. so...//
Dryden yelped slightly, very quietly, and bit her cheek as her head came closer to his muzzle. He turned in a quick circle to confuse her and went for her back leg. Yep, she's accepted. He thought to himself as he did so. But the fight was still to first blood.

Clio watched on, munching on Hot Cheetos and pickles. She got weird stares, but no, she was not pregnant, she just happened to like Hot Cheetos and Pickles. And, well, that's what heat does to a wolf.

Guys I'm leaving BYC for a little while. Almost my entire flock was slaughtered 9 hens dead 4 alive but mortally wounded and one unscathed. I'm really shaken and I need a lot of time to recover I'm really sorry, until then -Mystic.

Guys I'm leaving BYC for a little while. Almost my entire flock was slaughtered 9 hens dead 4 alive but mortally wounded and one unscathed. I'm really shaken and I need a lot of time to recover I'm really sorry, until then -Mystic.

(I'm so sorry, Mystic! That's beyond horrible. Take all the time you need. That's really awful. I'll keep them in my thoughts. I'm so sorry! :hugs:hit)

He yanked his head around towards her stomach and bit down hard just behind her rib cage, far enough in to break a rib and draw blood, but not enough to puncture an organ.

Meanwhile..
Clio threw a hot cheeto at the ground and shifted into her wolf.

Back
Top Bottom