I did the first initial worming with Wazine on the day I noticed suspicious poo and plan to follow up with Valbazen. Trouble is, I'm leaving for vacation and the 10 day follow up worming is a day after I leave. Since Valbazen apparently works on worms for three days, can I give it to them a day ahead of time? Or should I wait until I get back which would be 13 days after the initial worming. My neighbor is taking care of the birds while I'm gone but I don't feel comfortable asking him to medicate them.