a xmas not so great for my duaghter :(

lannabun

Songster
12 Years
Feb 7, 2007
indiana
as today went on i had forgot my oldest had went to ill to be with her family . they had got a call yesterday her 92 yr old great grandpal had went into the hospital they called family in .. at 3:30 today she called thinking she had forgot me and to tell me merry xmas and started to cry . she told me that indiana time 12:00 pm on the 25th he passed away .. and to let me know she loved me . and wouldnt be back home till sat . its so hard when a kids are away and you cant hold them and love them and tell them it will be alright . but shes a strong 16 yr who youd think was 30 or more in age by her wisdom . shell be fine i know this . but thoughts and prays are with her .. she can use all she can get ..

I'm sorry, lanna. Hope your daughter gets through this okay. It's hard because she isn't with you right now, but she will be soon, right? I hate when things like this happen over the holidays. (((hugs)))
hugs.gif

Oh Lanna, Im so sorry hun. I hope your daughter is ok...Holidays are so hard...when you lose a loved one. Just remember when she gets home....she will need you to just hold her...and tell her you love her. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

thank you all .. i keep rembering when we lost my dad it was thanksgiving . i rember worndering around ..i dont recall why i did somethings i did .. i keep thinking of her and how hard it is .. she wont be home till this comeing weekend . im just so glad she did get to know him and have the times she did with him .. i think great grandparents are so special..and so glad each one of my kids have them . the storys they can tell though lol .. shell be calling latter and ill let her know shes in very ones thought and paryers .. again thank you all

Back
Top Bottom