Abandoned kittens *Update with picture*

Quote:
My husband would probably kill me if I brought home a kitten. I can always ask
smile.png

Remind him that they are good scorpion and cockroach hunters!
big_smile.png

Oh we so need a cockroach hunter, I hate those things
barnie.gif

Quote:
Remind him that they are good scorpion and cockroach hunters!
big_smile.png

Oh we so need a cockroach hunter, I hate those things
barnie.gif

Me. too.

I used to live in Houston...the ones there really gave me the heebie jeebies. They were HUGE.

Well gee whiz...I had it all wrong. The one that I thought had white on the tip of it's ear doesn't after all...it was just paint.
idunno.gif

So, the two black ones are a boy and a girl. Now that I looked at them a little more closely, both have a few stray white hairs on their front legs. I'm not sure if that will be really noticable once their fur fills out. If you think you might want one, you are welcome to swing by and take a look...you are in Mesa, right?

Quote:
Im in Mesa
smile.png
I need to consult my Dear Hubby first. See what he says! My kids have been wanting one, but Ive been putting my foot down and saying no.

I will talk to him tonight and I will PM you if he lets me
big_smile.png

They look like they are about 6 weeks old to me. Probably why they were abandoned, that's the age people think to take them off the mama.

You don't need to feed them formula unless you just want to. They will be fine with a good quality wet food, especially if they are all eating it already.

Probably weren't weaned off the mama when they were taken so they just want to suckle still.

Cute!

Aww...They are so precious. They are still way to young to be without their mama. They will definitely benefit from a bottle. Kittens should always stay with mama until at least 12 weeks. They nurse up until that point. Obviously they don't nurse to much as they get older, but I think your babies would benefit mentally from suckling on a bottle. Where did your husband find them?

Back
Top Bottom