About had it!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
I really do not want to be a complainer, but I have have spent my whole morning trying to get pictures on my auction. I finally was able to get them to upload, but when I went to look at the they were squished in and it makes the chickens look stupid and ugly!! I tryed, and tryed, and tryed to get 4 pictures on my auction post and after 3 hours I was able to get 3 pictures up there. The whole reason I'm on BYC is because I love chickens, I want to post about them, post pictures, and be able to list auctions so I can maybe make a little money to help pay for feed. But I cannot sell anything if I cannot have good quality pictures of my birds on my auction! I'm about ready to go to ebay to list all my stuff. I am so sorry for ranting, but I'm so frustrated right now I could scream!

I know how hard y'all have worked to make sure everybody is happy, and I know y'all must be about to scream at all the people complaining, and I truly do apriciate what y'all are doing just frustrated here.

~ Aspen

Last edited:
EweSheep -- Try copying the direct link instead of the IMG code, and in the "Insert Image" window, click the "Image URL" tab instead of the "Browse computer" tab.

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy -- I just went and looked at your auction and all the photos look just fine to me. None look squooshed anywhere. And all the birds look lovely. I'm not sure what you mean.
hmm.png

I do not know how the pictures look on your computer, but on mine the sides are all squooshed in and it makes their heads look like and skinny. I've seen the same thing on several other user's pictures they posted.

~ Aspen

EweSheep -- Try copying the direct link instead of the IMG code, and in the "Insert Image" window, click the "Image URL" tab instead of the "Browse computer" tab.

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy -- I just went and looked at your auction and all the photos look just fine to me. None look squooshed anywhere. And all the birds look lovely. I'm not sure what you mean.
hmm.png

just so you know ,with the direct link, alot of time they can see all your pics in photo bucket

We know there are glitches. Also, within about a month you should be seeing a new say to manage pics which will be much easier.

I do not know how the pictures look on your computer, but on mine the sides are all squooshed in and it makes their heads look like and skinny. I've seen the same thing on several other user's pictures they posted.

~ Aspen

Aspen, go to GFM members only, and click on my post (Dear Mods...............), and if that would help lessen your frustration, please say so.

Back
Top Bottom