About me

nicoleweisacosky

In the Brooder
Jun 19, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? No, I've owned chicke ns for about 5-6 years

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 28

(3) What breeds do you have? Brahmas, salmon faverolle, barrod rocks, black sex links, silkies, cinnamon queen, ameracuanas

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They help with my anxiety

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Wood working and craft painting, custom signs

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I own 2 beagles, 2 cats I'm a momma of 2 and soon to be 1st time Nene

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? Google, I joined so I could further my knowledge for my flock

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? No, I've owned chicke ns for about 5-6 years

(3) What breeds do you have? Brahmas, salmon faverolle, barrod rocks, black sex links, silkies, cinnamon queen, ameracuanas

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They help with my anxiety

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Wood working and craft painting, custom signs

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I own 2 beagles, 2 cats I'm a momma of 2 and soon to be 1st time Nene

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? Google, I joined so I could further my knowledge for my flock
Hello welcome to BYC glad you joined us!!

Last edited:
Hello welcome to BYC glade you joined us!!
:)
20210619_213227.jpg

Welcome to the community!

Back
Top Bottom