Abused Dog, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t you PM the info to @Overo Mare and let her take care of it? I would have just called the police or 911 by now, and apologized that no other agency has picked up but you need to report a dog in danger. I’ve never heard of a police station or 911 that didn’t answer.
She's trying ok you are being rude not everyone has dealt with this before and she's looking for help, not rude people telling her she's doing things wrong if you are going to be mean don't say anything ok.

sh

shes trying ok your being rude not everyone has dealt with this before
I think @Iluvwas just offering some advice :)
Unlike some others on the thread that are just berating unfortunately. Praying that the dog gets help soon... its so sad how common it is to find people that treat their animals like this.

I think @Iluvwas just offering some advice. Unlike some others on the thread that are just berating unfortunately. Praying that the dog gets help soon... its so sad how common it is to find people that treat their animals like this.
I'm just annoyed by the comments of oh your doing it all wrong or oh she's faking it she is not I know her she is a kind-hearted person trying to do the right thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom