Abused Dog, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I called a lot of places just now and some didn’t pick up, others won’t help because it’s not the same county, etc.
So I guess I need to call the cops, I just feel like it’s not a job for the cops, but, I’m going to cuz Buddy needs help.

Exactly. OP, why are you waiting? You posted this weekend. Call the cops and save this dog.
I am doing everything I can at the moment. My parents say my responsibilities come first so I have to get my stuff done before working on this… I also am still in school and that is a big thing I have to get done.

I am doing everything I can at the moment. My parents say my responsibilities come first so I have to get my stuff done before working on this… I also am still in school and that is a big thing I have to get done.
Or you can let the dog die. It doesn't take five mins to call the non emergency phone number for the cops. If you truly cared, you would have done it by now. Just doing this for internet attention, is my guess

This has gone on too long. PM one of us adults the county you live in and we will figure the rest out and get that poor dog the help he needs. This is unacceptable. Calling once a day is unacceptable. Blow that line up until something is done.

This has gone on too long. PM one of us adults the county you live in and we will figure the rest out and get that poor dog the help he needs. This is unacceptable. Calling once a day is unacceptable. Blow that line up until something is done.
I was on the phone with a rescue near me for 3 hours today just to find out they cant do a thing for the 2 dogs that im trying to turn in. I cant believe how so many shelters cant take in 2 dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom