10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
Port Deposit, MD
DO NOT HIT "BUY IT NOW"

Splash and White Silkies for Sale.
$7.00 Each
Show quality potential.
All bearded, most vaulted.

Local pick-up in Port Deposit, MD (21904)
We're about 30 mins east of Baltimore, 45 mins south of Lancaster, 30 west of Wilmington.

DO NOT HIT "BUY IT NOW"
PM or Email me. I'll get back to you the same day.

I currently have 20 chicks available (1 week old and 1 day olds)
I have hatches going off weekly, so advance requests are accepted.

Pic of chicks:
25643_dsc_0227.jpg

Pic of chick at 8 weeks (not for sale)
25643_dsc_0223.jpg

Pics of possible parents:
25643_034.jpg

25643_picture_or_video_014.jpg

barnboy mo. :

i wish u could ship
he.gif
lol

Quote:
I might try it in the fall.
I just don't trust the postal service.
Heck, there were a few cases this year where they let large shipments of chicks die from the major hatcheries.
I know it's not all postal workers, but the service in general is terrible.
Maybe UPS will start allowing live chicks/chickens in the future.

For everyone closer.....they are worth the drive.
smile.png

Last edited:
With gas prices the way they are...SHipping would almost be cheaper!!!! Let me know if you ever decide to ship. I am in MD but more then 2 hours away.

Quote:
I do plan on being there but no guarentees until the time gets closer. "Life" sometimes gets in the way. Also, we just found out that there is another event on the same day that is my hubby's hobby. I'm letting him decide if we should go to that instead. He supports me with my hobby of chickens very much, which includes driving me all over the east coast to get chickens so it is only fair that I let him have his time too.

Quote:
I do plan on being there but no guarentees until the time gets closer. "Life" sometimes gets in the way. Also, we just found out that there is another event on the same day that is my hubby's hobby. I'm letting him decide if we should go to that instead. He supports me with my hobby of chickens very much, which includes driving me all over the east coast to get chickens so it is only fair that I let him have his time too.

Ok just let me know if you end up going. I'd love to get 4-5 splash from ya
smile.png

Hannah, I'm still counting on going. Set 18 more eggs last night and I had all my testing done today so I'll be ready.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Can't wait to see everyone again and meet a bunch more.

Quote:

Ok just let me know if you end up going. I'd love to get 4-5 splash from ya
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom