AdGA problems

amyburemt

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 7, 2015
I have a dwarf goat I am trying to adga register and it keeps getting rejected for this reason..." The dam has another registered birth within a six month period from this birth". I am new to adga can someone please tell me in basic terms what exactly this means? Does that mean the birth count is wrong or is it something else.

I have a dwarf goat I am trying to adga register and it keeps getting rejected for this reason..." The dam has another registered birth within a six month period from this birth". I am new to adga can someone please tell me in basic terms what exactly this means? Does that mean the birth count is wrong or is it something else.
It means that according to their records the dam kidded within six months from the birth of the kid you are trying to register. You are going to have to track that down and if it is in error fix it.

It means that according to their records the dam kidded within six months from the birth of the kid you are trying to register. You are going to have to track that down and if it is in error fix it.
thank you so much! i spoke with the ADGA and it seems its a very common problem if you have twins born on 2 different days. its a good learning point. in short, the twins need to have the same birth date.

Back
Top Bottom