adopted a new puppy have questions

Quote:
Boy does that sound familiar. 'Bout 13 years ago my family was looking for a new dog and answered an ad for free pups. We drove an hour to a tarpaper shack in the middle of Guam; place was dirty, mom dog was skin and bones, just a mess. Well, we picked out a pup almost out of pity (he sure was a cute fluffball though). The first thing we all did upon arriving home was to strip at the door and take showers and give pup a fleabath. Cooper grew up to be one of the best behaved dogs we ever had; he passed over the Rainbow Bridge this year. IMHO, rescues often make the greatest pets.

Your pup is Adorable, by the way!

19857_all_our_pictures_576.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Boy does that sound familiar. 'Bout 13 years ago my family was looking for a new dog and answered an ad for free pups. We drove an hour to a tarpaper shack in the middle of Guam; place was dirty, mom dog was skin and bones, just a mess. Well, we picked out a pup almost out of pity (he sure was a cute fluffball though). The first thing we all did upon arriving home was to strip at the door and take showers and give pup a fleabath. Cooper grew up to be one of the best behaved dogs we ever had; he passed over the Rainbow Bridge this year. IMHO, rescues often make the greatest pets.

Your pup is Adorable, by the way!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/19857_all_our_pictures_576.jpg

Rescues make the best pets.

He is adorable and I think Duke is a good name!
Makes me think of John Wayne.
And since I get the feeling that little boy will be ruling the household, Duke fits him more and more
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom