Ador vs ChickenGuard vs Omlet door

Pics
I’m in Wyoming and just this past winter it froze for a few days due to ice. But that was the only time in 2 winters that I had any problems. Negative temps don’t seem to bother it. And yes battery still going strong
Wait - do you have the Ador or Omlet? I’m getting confused! Appreciate very much your response. :)

With ANY auto door ( I have Ador) you have to make sure that it is Up off the floor so shavings don't get stuck. I like mine INSIDE because of the snow and such.
Mine is about 5" off the floor and I have about 4" of shavings in there. Every now and then I have to clear shavings out from the door during the Winter

With ANY auto door ( I have Ador) you have to make sure that it is Up off the floor so shavings don't get stuck. I like mine INSIDE because of the snow and such.
Mine is about 5" off the floor and I have about 4" of shavings in there. Every now and then I have to clear shavings out from the door during the Winter
Thanks. Whatever door I install will be at least 6-8” from the ground because it will be above a concrete foundation (barn) and I’m doing the deep bedding method. I’m just in the process of figuring out whether the Ador or Omlet is better for my purposes — and having trouble deciding! :)

Back
Top Bottom