ADOR1 Automatic Coop Door?

I've never used the reopen feature, I'm concerned another one might get out when that one gets in. I have a light on the outside of my coop set on a timer that controls when the door opens and shuts. My chickens have learned that when that outside light goes off the door is closing and in the morning when it comes on they are waiting for it to open.

Anyone got the Ova Light working?
I just installed the door and have the light pre-wired. Will have it running once the relay gets here.
Just curious if anyone is using the feature.

Anyone got the Ova Light working?
I just installed the door and have the light pre-wired. Will have it running once the relay gets here.
Just curious if anyone is using the feature.

I am not using it, but will be interested to hear what you, or others, think.
caf.gif

If the door tried to close while a chicken was going through, the chicken would still have time to hop in. It goes slow. And even if by some unlikely chance the door did come down on a chicken the pressure is not that great. The chicken would not be hurt. The exception might be a tiny chick--not that chicks would normally be using a pop door, IMHO.
Hope you end up loving your ador1 as much as I do mine! I've had mine for a year and a half, and it has worked perfectly.
Betts

Well that's frustrating.

Does your door work OK otherwise?

Any suggestions? @AdorStore
Yup - thanks for asking
smile.png

Door works good. I like the design.
I think the OvaLight would be the cat's meow - which is what set the Ador apart from other other doors for me. Plus it sounded like people were getting decent support...

(832) 444-0192 Are u sure your calling the right number Rod has always been great with us . I'd leave a message
Ok - i'll try that.
I was just using email before. I know he's getting email because he refused to send the terminal connector that is needed for the OvaLite. Kinda weird.
Anyway - hopefully this is just a communication malfunction.

Back
Top Bottom