Ads being weird

HappyDuckie

🙄🤚 Almighty Queen of Orplingtons 🥶🙏💙
Sep 30, 2020
The Bermuda Triangle
For the past two days, whenever the outback steakhouse ad shows up, it slowly gets bigger and bigger until it fills up the whole screen. I finally managed to get a screenshot of it, and am attaching it below. I know its possible its just my laptop since its old, but who knows. Thanks in advance :D
1602775098025.png

Turn your ad/pop-up blocker to on. Unless you don't mind getting pop up ads.
It has been requested many times that we not use add blockers on this site as it cuts the money that the site gets from our views. If you do not want adds, then the correct thing to do is to win or purchase a premium membership (PFM) and turn off the adds that way.

The correct thing to do if you do not want to buy a membership and the adds are an issue (actually acting strangely or showing inappropriate things) is to do exactly what the OP did and bring it to admin's attention so they can address it and stop it from happening.

For the past two days, whenever the outback steakhouse ad shows up, it slowly gets bigger and bigger until it fills up the whole screen. I finally managed to get a screenshot of it, and am attaching it below. I know its possible its just my laptop since its old, but who knows. Thanks in advance :D
View attachment 2374140
What version is your browser and is this still happening?

Back
Top Bottom