adventures of KINGDOMVILLE! *****Sparkling toy RP******

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't credit the creator then don't post it

———-------------------------------------------------------------———

Hello, and welcome to the Kingdom. I've been wanting to make a rp for awhile now, so I've finally decided on a theme. The setting is a kingdom/city in europe. There are two schools, and a store nearby, along with a giant castle/mansion. You can be any thing mythical creatures are allowed but with limitations. There can be goat store keepers, bird butchers etc, and you can make as many characters as you feel necessary

Mates are aloud, and no they do not have to be of same or similar creatures?.

Form:
Species:
Name:
Physical description:
Personality:
Other/extra:
Job:
Lives:
(P.S. if you have filled out the form there is NO need to add age Thank you! :D)

Just copy and paste the form :)

If you don't want to join the roleplay, or if you feel the need to say something negative, just leave, your opinion is not at all needed😌

(mostly from
The Forest ~ a chill RP :)
a totally cool RP you should check out!)

Last edited:
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't credit the creator then don't post it

———-------------------------------------------------------------———

Hello, and welcome to the Kingdom. I've been wanting to make a rp for awhile now, so I've finally decided on a theme. The setting is a kingdom/city in europe. There are two schools, and a store nearby, along with a giant castle/mansion. You can be any thing mythical creatures are allowed but with limitations. There can be goat store keepers, bird butchers etc, and you can make as many characters as you feel necessary

Mates are aloud, and no they do not have to be of same or similar creatures?.

Form:
Species:
Name:
Physical description:
Personality:
Other/extra:
Job:

Just copy and paste the form :)

If you don't want to join the roleplay, or if you feel the need to say something negative, just leave, your opinion is not at all needed😌

(mostly from
The Forest ~ a chill RP :)
a totally cool RP you should check out!)
The Forest ~ a chill RP, is it scary?

Form:
Species: Human
Name: Cakefairy
Physical description: strong, white skin with long black hair
Personality: kind but gets angry easily and is very logical and smart
Other/extra: has lightning and water powers computer expert
Job: Queen/makes robots
Lives: 60 story castle/manshion

Species: Human
Name: Robin
Physical description: tall, lean, young woman with medium length black hair that flows from beneath a bowlers hat she wears. She also wears a long, black coat and gray leggings.
Personality: mysterious, cold ,and sarcastic.
Other/extra: loves birds.
Job: quail keeper (is this allowed?)
lives: in a house in a town.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom