adventures of KINGDOMVILLE! *****Sparkling toy RP******

Form:
Species: living in animate objects (pumpkin)
Name: Seedy
Physical description: orange with sparkly skin, purple eyes , jack'o lantern like mouth
Personality: kind, loves baking/cooking, very determined, can be stubborn at tims, very imaginative, forgetful
Other/extra: LOVES pumpkin pie
Job: resturant owner
Lives: in the resturant
Kids: none

Last edited:
) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't credit the creator then don't post it

———---------------------------------
Hello, and welcome to the Kingdom. I've been wanting to make a rp for awhile now, so I've finally decided on a theme. The setting is a kingdom/city in europe. There are two schools, and a store nearby, along with a giant castle/mansion. You can be any thing mythical creatures are allo
Seedy made a chocolate souflle' " I can cross THAT off my list of things to do" she said

Robin quietly stalked through the village, her hat tipped so that it shaded her face, making it hard to tell who was hidden beneath the hat. She saw the restaurant and opened the door.

Form:
Species: raven
Name: Ophelia
Physical description: a large, sleek, black raven. Her feathers shine a mysterious purple/red instead of blue/green. Ophelia is a cross breed, possibly with a mythical creature. She has an overly long tail for a raven, that curls at the end. She has piercing red eyes.
Personality: a sly trickster, likes to mess around with the other creatures. Shes very independent, and doesnt ask for help unless she desperate needs it.
Other/extra: Ophelia has the ability to warm up her talons to a point of being able to burn victims, and start fires.
Job: a message carrier, supply carrier, or just whatever she is needed for
Lives: inside of an ancient oak tree
@chicken3fly

Form:
Species: mythical deer
Name: (nameless, goes by whatever people want to call him)
Physical description: A shockingly large, sleek black buck. He has an almost ghost like appearance. He has massive pure white antlers, with swirls of gray mixed in. His eyes are a strong emerald color, that shine in the dead of night
Personality: very dark and mysterious. Tends to keep his conversations short. He avoids conflict.
Other/extra: rarely talks
Job: a steed for humans. Is used for transportation.. but only if he wants to.
Lives: in the forest.. he never sleeps

Back
Top Bottom