adventures of KINGDOMVILLE! *****Sparkling toy RP******

Robin coughed up a mouthful of water and slowly awoke. she sat up, and seeing the water spirit, the deer, and the pumpkin around her, she stood up and nodded to the water spirit, "thank you," she said briefly and then glanced at the sky before looking back at him, "I should go now, thank you again," and with that she turned and walked away, her head down as she tried not to shiver from her wet clothes.

Robin coughed up a mouthful of water and slowly awoke. she sat up, and seeing the water spirit, the deer, and the pumpkin around her, she stood up and nodded to the water spirit, "thank you," she said briefly and then glanced at the sky before looking back at him, "I should go now, thank you again," and with that she turned and walked away, her head down as she tried not to shiver from her wet clothes.
Nick nodded to the girl and dove into the water once more, he was a nokk, an evil creature whos soul purpose was to kill, yet.... He was different. He resurfaced and Shook his mane," hello, what's your name?" He asked the deer.

Nick nodded to the girl and dove into the water once more, he was a nokk, an evil creature whos soul purpose was to kill, yet.... He was different. He resurfaced and Shook his mane," hello, what's your name?" He asked the deer.
Night approached the waters edge to talk to the nokk "I have no name" he said in a deep, yet silky voice. "I've seen creatures like you, vicious, they are... but why are you.. different?"

Back
Top Bottom