1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

African Geese Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by ...chickenlover3..., Mar 20, 2015.

1. ...chickenlover3...

...chickenlover3... Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Rockford IL
    I Have African geese Hatching eggs. I collect eggs everyday and store the eggs in room temperature. I have 6 eggs at this time and will have more as the days go. When i ship eggs i will ship the freshest eggs. I am only asking $4 an egg plus shipping.

My gander and one of my hens are dewlap Africans and the other one is not. I have hatched their eggs for 3 years now and always got 90% or more hatch rate. My last group i hatched out, i put 12 eggs in and 11 hatched. So i have great fertility.

next week i will be collecting my eggs to put in my incubator. So i will have goslings available soon.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  2. beneduck14

beneduck14 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2015
    Cattlet, VA
    Hi, I am interested.... how much will the shipping be since I live in Virginia?

3. nick6449

nick6449 New Egg

Mar 27, 2015
    same here im in south dakota and i would love to have some

4. ...chickenlover3...

...chickenlover3... Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Rockford IL
    I dont have any eggs at this time. i will get some orders in next week. I will pm you when i have more eggs to send.

5. HeatherRocks

HeatherRocks New Egg

Apr 20, 2016
    I realize it has been over a year since you posted this. Do you have any hatching eggs this year?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by