After 15 years of not buying eggs...please help

I assumed after 15 years of raising and making $1000 a month the poster would know what to feed.
2 dozen eggs a day still doesn't come out to $1k a month.

Perhaps this is a troll.
The OP hasn't been on since that psot.
No, it's not the OP but the OP's mama who had the egg business with who knows how many chickens to make it to $1000 a month. OP started out with 3 chickens that their wife got, then added more to get to the 25 they have right now. That's how I understand it, at least. Maybe OP wasn't actively involved in their mom's chicken business or wasn't paying attention, and thus isn't very familiar with chickens... (trying to give them the benefit of the doubt). But yes, being able to speak and write coherently would go a long way towards getting the help you want.

No, it's not the OP but the OP's mama who had the egg business with who knows how many chickens to make it to $1000 a month. OP started out with 3 chickens that their wife got, then added more to get to the 25 they have right now. That's how I understand it, at least. Maybe OP wasn't actively involved in their mom's chicken business or wasn't paying attention, and thus isn't very familiar with chickens... (trying to give them the benefit of the doubt). But yes, being able to speak and write coherently would go a long way towards getting the help you want.
Wow! Thanks for that translation.
That's what I get for reading the words on the page without running them through filters.
You are really good at cryptic.:)

Last edited:
So are you saying one tiny chicken is eating all of your eggs?
Have you witnessed it (found egg shells and other evidence)?
Out of your 25 chickens, what are their breeds and ages?
Why did you bring in 3 chickens from outside? Did you quarantine?
Wife brought them and we messed up should have never done that. Rookie mistake. We just had a baby plus 3 weeks before baby was born we moved into a house that fit for all three of us. Well the tiny chicken started eating the eggs. now most likely a few others or more are doing it now. :-(
I got fake eggs and everytime I go in there the fake egg is lost and the nesting is everywhere....Like if they where looking for the run off of the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom