Again....Any ideas?

Thanks to all of you...You made my day!! I am so glad I only have to hear one rooster crowing in the mornings (I am sure my neighbors are wondering where that noise is coming from)! You are Awesome
bow.gif

I love your gorgeous girls!!!!!! I purchased two young EE pullets from the guy I buy my chicken feed from and they have grown into the most beautiful girls who should begin laying any day now. Can't wait to see the color of their eggs.
I was so intrigued and awed by their personalities and grace ( I think they look and move like young eagles ) that I went back the same day I got them and purchased an EE Roo so I could breed them which I plan to do so will have more
EE babies to incubate and hatch out this winter. Enjoy your girls!

Hello mtnviewfarms: Thanks. I often joke about my dark EE how it looks like a hawk amongst the rest of my flock! The coloring variation is very nice in EE's I agree. My EE's are a little flighty, the dark one Marmalade is the worst. They were already four-five weeks old when I got them so maybe that is why they are a little on the wild side. At least Ginger will eat from my hand. I would love to get day olds, or one day incubate some eggs (I can't get any where I am) then maybe the chicks would imprint on me.

wait until they start laying Cluck and their personalities will change quite a bit...they should mellow out for you. Hand feed them treats everyday and spend time just sitting out by your flock and they will get tame very very quickly. But the month right before they start laying is when all of my chickens have been the wildest, then they calm down drastically at POL

Back
Top Bottom