Age of this chicken ?

BTW she is a wheaten aseel, just encase you don't know ;)

What about this one leg looks old ppl told me it hasn't started lying eggs is this young ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    513.3 KB · Views: 6
I did checked vent but I coudnt be sure it was clean and punk one hen vent was huge other was tiny

Then probably the one with the huge vent is currently laying, and the one with the tiny vent is not.

The tiny-vent one might be too young to lay eggs, or might be an older bird that quit laying to go broody or to molt.

BTW she is a wheaten aseel, just encase you don't know ;)

What about this one leg looks old ppl told me it hasn't started lying eggs is this young
The 'huge' one was probabley older, the 'tiny' one seems to have yet to hit laying? Idk. I am stumped:idunno
Then probably the one with the huge vent is currently laying, and the one with the tiny vent is not.

The tiny-vent one might be too young to lay eggs, or might be an older bird that quit laying to go broody or to molt.

Is there a way to be sure cuz I have three Ithey look old idk my worries am i getting any eggs of them in future ??

what breed, from what I am seeing maybe 3-4 mo?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot but I payed a lot for these hens and I feel dumb those not mine I'm a man in middle I take from sellers till buyers pick them up from my place I get payed a little only if hens good and buyers happy plz help me I'm poor .
Ppl told me this or young and it's a hen maybe anpantam midget hens breed !?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    503.7 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom