Agressive Peking Girl Duck

You wouldn't happen to have any hemp oil? I give it to my one dog who has anxiety and it really helps her. Might be worth trying with your duck. I hope she can at least see the others. Isolating them isn't so good.

Hi
I will get some - she can see them in the evening when they all go in the duck house - I put her then back in large dog cadge/ I hope one full week of this will change her behavior-
I will let you know -
Thank you

67554098_2348515061894188_9214835634735153152_n.jpg

Hi
Miss Lydia --

I wanted to Thank you - I went out and found the purest hemp oil I could- very expensive - but worth it!!!!

I kept her in the duck house during the day - and gave her the hemp oil 2 times at day-
At night when the flock return to the house she was put in cadge and given her second dose.

Tried to let her be with the flock many times during the 30 days - and she just wanted to still kill petunia!

I almost gave up - and let her stay in duck house - and did not try to let her go out for 14 days /still on her hemp oil -

Well - let her out and it was like nothing ever happed and they are best of friends !!
Like 2 sisters that fight and then just forget about it
-- SO AMAZING -

Note;
She still is on the hemp oil
She also was the only duck I had that laid soft shell eggs!!
NOW she lays hard shell eggs - I did try many things before - but it is the hemp oil I am sure;

Thank you again for your help - I hope this will help someone else

Attachments

• 40479069_1868288926583473_2467221307234713600_n (1) (4).jpg
    40479069_1868288926583473_2467221307234713600_n (1) (4).jpg
    856.3 KB · Views: 3
Aww I am so happy for you! and that they are now best friends. You might try just plain ole organic hemp oil and see how that goes. I had to stop buying the CBD it was just too expensive. Congrats though for having a happy beautiful flock. :clap

Hi
Miss Lydia --

I wanted to Thank you - I went out and found the purest hemp oil I could- very expensive - but worth it!!!!

I kept her in the duck house during the day - and gave her the hemp oil 2 times at day-
At night when the flock return to the house she was put in cadge and given her second dose.

Tried to let her be with the flock many times during the 30 days - and she just wanted to still kill petunia!

I almost gave up - and let her stay in duck house - and did not try to let her go out for 14 days /still on her hemp oil -

Well - let her out and it was like nothing ever happed and they are best of friends !!
Like 2 sisters that fight and then just forget about it
-- SO AMAZING -

Note;
She still is on the hemp oil
She also was the only duck I had that laid soft shell eggs!!
NOW she lays hard shell eggs - I did try many things before - but it is the hemp oil I am sure;

Thank you again for your help - I hope this will help someone else

Yes, - do you know were to buy this - I am about to run out - so glad this worked she is an important member to the flock

Thanks again Miss Lydia !!

Back
Top Bottom