Ahhhhh.....My 13 Year Old Daughter Likes Boys!!

deb1

Songster
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
NC
This is meant to be humorous. I am sure some of you parents can relate.

My oldest daughter has always been a tomboy. She came out of the womb being rough and tumble.

Fast forward. She has never expressed a crush on a famous guy, or any of her male friends. She would rather watch action movies then love stories.

So, I had no idea that we were at this point yet.

We were watching Its Me Or the Dog on TV. The family involved had a son of about 15-17 years old. He had an English accent.

OUt of the blue, my daughter said to me, "Mom, if I marry a man with a British accent you won't have to worry about having lots of grandchildren. Cause I LOVE English accents!"
ep.gif

Then in the car today, she announced that she liked muscular men.
th.gif

What?! No. How the heck did this happen?
hit.gif

Please someone tell me, can I put her in a nunnery for the next few years? By the way, no muscular English boy is coming anywhere close to my daughter!:
smack.gif

Quote:
Maybe I can figure out how to set mines in our front yard. If the boy can get through the mines then he might be able to take out my daughter.

Unless he is a muscular English boy in which case....NOOOOOO!!!

Speaking from my own tomboy youth, I didn't get asked out until 10th grade. Boys were more interested in girly girls. Maybe you still have breathing room?
wink.png

I feel your pain - my daughter is going to be 12 and she has already started taking interest in boys. I think I am safe for the time being as most kids are scared of me the big bald man with the chickens!

Back
Top Bottom