Aikiko Collonca Project ~ Rumpless Bantam Fibro Shiny Blue Eggs

SparkyCrows

Songster
9 Years
Dec 28, 2010
Kansas
6+ eggs from an ongoing project focused on stabilizing a rumpless, fibromelantistic bantam flock that lays shiny blue eggs.

I have developed pedigrees for each of the birds in this lineage and like to keep track of birds hatched by buyers. Not all my hens are laying shiny blue, not all of them are fibro, not all of them are rumpless but they are all somewhere along the way and they are all related. The rooster I have selected to be with them right now is named "Tamiko".

Tamiko is the son of Tamotsu (a gorgeous fibromelanistic blue mixed silchin with a straight comb and very strong maternal tendencies) and Mary (a hen of legendary mothering instincts and Aikiko's straight-combed daughter with a black tailed Japanese).

With him are Etsuko, Rupa, Starry Night, Oona, Katara, and Azula.

Price is $25 plus postage
I cannot ship to Hawaii or outside the United States.

Last edited:
I'm extremely interested in knowing how this project has progressed since 2010. If the original poster or anyone knows any updated information about hatching eggs from this breeding project or just the outcome of these chickens in general I would greatly appreciate hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom