Air sack on side of egg

Interesting....
If you candle from the top what do you see. Sometimes the angle makes thwm look off. Is that chick still moving? Never heard of a air cell moving like that unless it was detached, which even getting them from a friend and a car ride pe ding on how long and ruff could detach an aircell..

Interesting....
If you candle from the top what do you see. Sometimes the angle makes thwm look off. Is that chick still moving? Never heard of a air cell moving like that unless it was detached, which even getting them from a friend and a car ride pe ding on how long and ruff could detach an aircell..
They actually only traveled a short 5ish minute walk so I don’t necessarily know if that caused it or not. I can’t tell if the chicks alive because if I don’t hit the egg in the light right I can’t see nothing at all. It seemingly has its normal air sack and the larger air sack on the side. Here’s a couple more photos.

Attachments

• 69AD758A-B975-458D-A274-BC502FF36F39.jpeg
    69AD758A-B975-458D-A274-BC502FF36F39.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 325F8E64-ABA9-4EF4-9D7A-FF66AB0520BE.jpeg
    325F8E64-ABA9-4EF4-9D7A-FF66AB0520BE.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 9
The chick is alive!! I was able to charge one of my bright flashlights and I saw movement!:celebrateI think a couple of the eggs are trying to internally pip too so i’m going to leave them all alone and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom