AK Chick, Hens and a baby

Welcome to BYC, we're happy to have ya! Good luck with your barred rock and Cornish cross, those were some of my first breeds😊
So far the Barreds (we have two) are a mix review. One of them does NOT like us at all. The other is very docile, let’s my daughter hold her and she’s got feathered feet. So I’m not too sure if I like the breed or not 😂😂😂

So far the Barreds (we have two) are a mix review. One of them does NOT like us at all. The other is very docile, let’s my daughter hold her and she’s got feathered feet. So I’m not too sure if I like the breed or not 😂😂😂
Mine went broody and hatched out babies. She wasn't the friendliest girl, but she was an amazing mama. I have mostly white rocks right now, I like them a lot. Their chicks hatched with bars...so I'm assuming I'll just call those "barred rocks" since I don't know what else to call them🤔 "white rocks with bars"???

Mine went broody and hatched out babies. She wasn't the friendliest girl, but she was an amazing mama. I have mostly white rocks right now, I like them a lot. Their chicks hatched with bars...so I'm assuming I'll just call those "barred rocks" since I don't know what else to call them🤔 "white rocks with bars"???
Ooh. They sound lovely though. White rocks sounds good to me. Sound exotic

Back
Top Bottom