Alabama Bantam Club hosts show- April 17, 2010. You're invited!!

allaboutdemchicks

Chapel Farms
11 Years
Sep 13, 2008
Jemison, AL
The Alabama Bantam Club will be hosting an All Bantam Show on Saturday April 17, 2010.

Also, there will be a Junior Show. This show is for the young folks. JUNIORS ARE 18 AND UNDER, AND MUST COOP AND GROOM THEIR OWN BIRDS.

Where: Clanton, Alabama Fairgrounds

When: The show barn will open at 2PM on Friday afternoon and close at 9 PM. On Saturday morning, the barn will open at 6 AM. Judging will begin promptly at 9:00 AM.

RAIN OR SHINE and FREE TO THE PUBLIC

Entry fee $2.50 per bird. All entries must be RECEIVED by 9PM on APR 13
Mail entries to Claudia Gore, 3286 County Road 48
Jemison, AL 35085 Telephone (205) 646-0604 before 9 PM Central Time
or PM me here and I'll e-mail a Premium list to you.

We will have a swap area for poultry and poultry related articles. Sale cages will be available for $2.50 per hole. Please reserve on your entry. Set up your own – $5.00. Bring your own tables if needed.

Directions:
From I-65 North – Right at Exit 212 on to Lay Dam Road West. (HWY 145) Pass Chilton Medical Complex, (hospital) TURN left on Airport Rd. Pass National Guard Army, Fairgrounds on left.

From I-65 South – exit left at exit # 208 on to Lake Mitchell Road west. Right on Thrash Road to Airport road. Left, pass airport. Fairgrounds on right.

AWARDS FOR ADULT SHOW
SHOW CHAMPION - $50.00
SHOW RESERVE CHAMPION $25
CHAMPION DISPLAY - $25
ABA CLASS CHAMPIONS - $10
ABA RES. CLASS CHAMPIONS - $5
For class champion and reserve class champion to be paid there must be 25 for champion and 35 for reserve champion.

AWARDS FOR JUNIOR SHOW
CHAMPION - $25.00
RES. CHAMPION - $10.00

Judges for this show will be Glen Cryar and Keith Wagoner

For additional information
feel free to Pm me,

OR contact club president GLEN CRYAR [email protected]

Thanks, Claudia

Last edited:
The motor in the Brower went out!
I got up this morning and temp was 98, but not turning.
I took the whole thing apart even down to the gearbox level and no dice. That motor was shot.

I called Brower and talked with a very nice gentleman who told me the whole history of the Top Hatch.
It was very informative.
The new ones have two motors so if the gears stop, the fan will still go.

He gave me a 20% discount.

I put all the eggs in the hovabator......LOL.
Hey, its holding a nice steady temp.

I talked with him about the electronics, and did they ever have trouble with them. He said usually only during shipping will something go wrong and then they will replace.

So, it has been a hectic morning at Bethany Farms!

Maybe my new coop will be done by then so I can come up and buy some cochin bantams! I want 2-3 little pullets for the new coop. Then I am ordering bantam turkens from Duane Urch!

Oooh. Yippeeeee!! Can't wait.
wee.gif

I'll be showing my call ducks and nankins. I'll also be bringing Horizon shipping boxes singles $8 or 10 for $7.50 each, econo $15 or 10 for $14 each, omni $22, and swan $25. The omni and swan is by request only. If you want to pay in advance you can do that also.
We will also have some Poultry Supplies for sale waterers, leg bands, vetrx, frontline, cage latches, door liner,etc. If there is anything you need let me know and we'll try and bring it to you.

Okay, I've called Janet for my shipping boxes, got my dog shampoo ready to wash chicken butts, (Silkies you know!) and sending messages around that I'm wanting to add some nice ones to the breeding pens!!!!

I'm getting ready!!!!

Any one interested, please call me so we can get your entry in for us to hold you a spot.

Back
Top Bottom