ALABAMA!!

Hey Shannon!! :frow

ELLOOOOO!!
1f604.png
1f60a.png

It has been so nice the past 2 days, it's like spring. We cleaned the coop and wrked on the run, trying to make my life easier for when the babies start coming.PLEASE no one remind me its still January.

I've been giving eggs to all my friends. Even paid a guy with eggs for fixing my car. Now if I can pay the mortgage with eggs!!

I need to find some folks who want buy eggs. There are just certain times of the year where we get more than we eat, it would be nice to make a few dollars toward the feed bill. I've given them away before though.

I need to find some folks who want buy eggs. There are just certain times of the year where we get more than we eat, it would be nice to make a few dollars toward the feed bill. I've given them away before though.

I will buy some off you. So far this year I have exactly 0 eggs from my chickens. And I have 6 of them now. Glad they are pets or they will be on the super table (like that is going to happen LOL).

I will buy some off you. So far this year I have exactly 0 eggs from my chickens. And I have 6 of them now. Glad they are pets or they will be on the super table (like that is going to happen LOL).

Just let me know, I can have Justin take a box with him in the morning... the green egg will be from that bird you got me in the summer
big_smile.png
He gets there at 9:45ish

The scovies have me covered up in eggs. The chooks on the other hand have just cranked up this week. I got 5 Wednesday and 4 yesterday out of 11 or so hens. If anyone would like muscovy hatching eggs, I can spare a couple dozen. $20 / dozen with extra 6 (18 total) included
Or I can hatch them for you. Ducklings will be $6 each.

Back
Top Bottom