ALABAMA!!

Hello,

I am new to this website and fairly new to owning chickens. I am looking to acquire a few hens that are good at laying eggs and are 8 weeks or older. I am pretty new to this, but am hesitant of buying them off of a website. I live in Smiths Station AL, if you are not too far away from there please let me know I would love to purchase a few.

Thank you!

I don't know where Smith Station is. If no one here can help check on CL yes the evil craigslist. Everything from peeps to layers on there.

If any of you need a nice Nubian ADGA available herd Buck. We are going to wean a nice one De-budded and Vaccinated Black with Frost Points. He can only breed one of ours or we'd keep him. PM i'll send picks and other info. St. Clair county

Hi all -- I'll be pruning this lovely "New Dawn" lady with welding gloves sometime this week. Like most women -- she's vicious when messed with, and has lovely talon thorns. Alas she's worth it..... Free cuttings if anyone is near enough and wants to try and root some. 35040 zip code / Shelby County
Beautiful!!, Kimberly, how far are you from Trussville? I'd love to try to root some, but I'll be leaving town Monday for two weeks.

Quote:
Well...I'm probably 45 minutes or so from Trussville, BUT if you are on the way to the beach, I'm 5 minutes off I65. PM if you'd like me to hold you some. Obviously I haven't pruned in our monsoon season
big_smile.png

I built this for my overflow birds while we go on vacation. It is not too secure but my LGdog sleeps under that shop behind it. It was quick, large, and cheap compared to a wooden structure of the same size. I will cover it with a tarp and install roosts. I will also be able to take it down and put it back up elsewhere after we get home from the beach.

THAT IS AMAZING! Good job and have fun on vacation. I may do something similar for the Porter's turkeys just delivered. They grow so fast! OH a friend is giving me one of her pyr/anatolian X pups. Did yours get over his skin problem??

Hi all -- I'll be pruning this lovely "New Dawn" lady with welding gloves sometime this week. Like most women -- she's vicious when messed with, and has lovely talon thorns. Alas she's worth it.....
Free cuttings if anyone is near enough and wants to try and root some. 35040 zip code / Shelby County
So temping since I will be in your neighborhood next weekend. But probably not, some of your Eng Orp or even of of those beautiful sebastopol goose might go missing. LOL! Just kidding! But I still drool all over your pictures.
droolin.gif
love.gif

Come ON!! I won't miss a goose or 3
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom