ALABAMA!!

Ashmaxwell

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 21, 2013
What kind of incubator are you going to buy? I am wanting a brinsea really bad, but I just don't have the money to spend on one right now. but I will have one, one day soon!!

lllory

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 17, 2011
I should have some new baby blue and lavender ameraucanas later today. i'm so excited!

Laurie, still in CA

Wisher1000

Bama Biddy
9 Years
Mar 31, 2010
Tuscaloosa County, Alabama
I have BCM and EE roosters (one of each) My hens are EE, BSL, BCM, and BO. I have been putting mostly dark brown and blue eggs in the bators. I will have some chicks to sell or trade in a couple of weeks. The hens produced by these eggs should lay dark brown (BCM) or olive eggs, or if they are EE, the eggs should be blue/green. Pick up in Tuscaloosa County only. PM me if you have questions or are interested in getting some.

kowgurl62

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
knoxville, al
Hey wisher, see ya over there....Neal just posted on facebook about the backyard chicken day here. I'm going to try to post that flyer on here.

kowgurl62

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
knoxville, al
According to Bing maps there are 2 Knoxvilles in Al. Which county are you? Do you have pics of the mille?
I'm actually in Tuscaloosa county. I sold all my bantams except a light brahma roo. I'm not even really sure it was a mille fleur, could have been a calico, but he was pretty.

Top Bottom