ALABAMA!!

Hey SportTees,
I like your new Avatar also.
I think I recognize some of them in the picture.
wink.png
How are they doing?

Jayare

Quote:
I'm here most every day.
caf.gif
Yeah, I'm addicted.
pop.gif

Yeah, Me too ! At least 2, or 3 times a day ! I was lonely, didn't see any more posts from the bama gang going on last night. Thought maybe it was a state holiday or something.

Jayare's Chicks :

Hey SportTees,
I like your new Avatar also.
I think I recognize some of them in the picture.
wink.png
How are they doing?

Jayare

They are doing great - I have them free ranging all the time now. Its funny The dog had the cat cornered the other day and guess who rescued it and ran the dogs up on the porch- Duck Patrol
gig.gif

Quote:
Right now I have Reds and wht rock/Partridge rock mixed roos extra but in a month or two I will have a sellout of about 50-60. When I can tell who are hens & roos for sure
wink.png
DH says 70-80 is too many!
hu.gif

I saw somebody posted on here yesterday about wishing they had broodies. Boy, if I'd know that earlier, lol. I've had 6 hens go broody since the weather got warm. I let two of them set, broke two up, in the process of breaking one up, and when I went to the feed store yesterday, I just couldn't resist,,,,,I got two dayolds, and and stuck them under the last hen last night. So far, she seems to have accepted them. I think it's fun watching the biddies running around with mom, checking out all the goodies she finds for them. Waaay much easier than trying to raise them myself.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom