ALABAMA!!

Quote:
What is a "small fee"? And is there usually a good turnout? I had thought about bringing my chicks.

2-4 dollars
wink.png

Whatever they collect goes back into the upkeep and new equipment

Last edited:
Hey everybody! I am in Walker County Alabama around Jasper. I am selling my house so all of my chickens are up for sale (trying to scale down). I have some mixed breed chicks hatching right now and also have several adults (1 year old or less). I have 3 RIR roosters, 2 RIR hens, 1 Cookoo Marans hen, 3 Easter Egger hens, 1 Buf Orpington Hen, 2 Partridge Cochin hens, several Serama mix bantams, 3 Silver Spangled Hamburg hens, a pair of RIR/White Leghorn cross, and some Pekin Ducks. I am asking $15.00 each for the hens and the roosters are $5.00 each. Will also trade for some turkeys) Thanks!

Do any of you Alabama folks need any Old English Bantams or some Barred Rock? I have some Black, Blue, Silver Ginger, Silver Duckwing. $3 each. Also have some extra roos free, they are all about 6 weeks, I also have a pair of Black that are less than a year. I live in Walker County, near Sumiton.

Hey Ya May 1 2010, from 7 am until noon weather permitable we will have our farm swap at Susan Moore Park. The Park Committee allows us to sell there for a small donation. We have lots of differnet things for sell most of the time!

Park Committe is also doing breakfast that morning in the Community Center.

Thanks GPN

Anniston here.
I'd love to try to make that farm swap in Susan Moore sometime in the near future....this coming weekend is bad, though.
hmm.png
Here's hoping we see y'all at the next one!

Don't forget the East Alabama/ West Georgia swap May 15. Very good place with shelter in case of rain. Go to the thread and let Byron know what you are bringing.

Roy

Hey is the Susan Moore park near Cullman AL and if so is it still on for tomorrow morning?

I'm not bringing any chickens but I'd like to get some more chicks if people are wanting to sell a few...

If it does not rain us out we plan to be there! Susan Moore is 15- 20 minutes from cullman, You know where US HWY 278 crosses HWY 75 At Snead, Susan Moore is about 9 miles toward Oneonta from Snead.

Back
Top Bottom