ALABAMA!!

Concord Alabama here. Have my first flock of ten in my brooder right now. 5 red pullets and five white pullets from TSC in Moody. They are about 2 weeks old right now. Roll Tide!

If it's a girl and it's pretty, it's all good haha. I really have not a clue.

I ended up with basically 6 black birds (although hopefully they won't all be pitchblack), 2 white, 2 red. I like variety, but I simply wasn't patient enough to wait for TSC to get more :p

Yea the other feed store didn't get theirs until 3 days later. Has to get six at tsc so. Guess it doesn't much matter but my curiosity got the best of me. The good news is I know they are red somethings which translates to plenty of eggs. Although I will probably never buy from then again I'll either hatch or buy from other store. The good news is I have a place to get my ever coveted maran chicks. The wait is killing my though. Of course with all the rain coop construction has been put on hold so it may be a good thing, if this keeps up I'll have 10 adult chickens in the house.

Hello dparsons21
frow.gif
Welcome to the BYC forum.

I am mad with jealousy. My chicks should be in by friday. My first brooder of the year will be golden comets. I have had such lock with them, it's hard for me to go another direction. However, these will all probably be for re-sale. That is, unless I fall in love with one or two............ *sigh* Chicken math.

Back
Top Bottom