ALABAMA!!

Y'all stop flirting!
tongue.png

Hey Wisher1000...definitely NOT flirting...just friends.
smile.png

Heck, I'm just about old enough to be his grandmother -- well a very young and hip grandmother at least.
cool.png
His mother and I are friends and he and I have bonded over our love of chickens and animals in general.

Wanted to show off all my babies. The two Bantams on the left are the two that were sick several weeks ago. They're perfect! And don't go anywhere without each other.

i grew up in Mobile Alabama, but have since relocated to Clanton Alabama in the central part of the state.

I am new to chicken raising (ie less than 3 months) but have learned so much in the past month or so. Chickens are the coolest animals to have around the house! Unfortunately, I was given these chickens as baby chicks (about 2 weeks old) and I have raised them, so I don't know what breed they are or even if they are a rooser or hen..My children named the larger on Robert and the smaller one Louise. So if we have 2 roosters one will just have Louise as his name.

I am attaching a picture of them. Hopefully you guys can help me out with the sex/breed.

i grew up in Mobile Alabama, but have since relocated to Clanton Alabama in the central part of the state.

I am new to chicken raising (ie less than 3 months) but have learned so much in the past month or so. Chickens are the coolest animals to have around the house! Unfortunately, I was given these chickens as baby chicks (about 2 weeks old) and I have raised them, so I don't know what breed they are or even if they are a rooser or hen..My children named the larger on Robert and the smaller one Louise. So if we have 2 roosters one will just have Louise as his name.
Welcome to BYC and the Alabama!! thread! We are happy to have you. I hate to tell you, but I think both your chicks are boys.

Back
Top Bottom