ALABAMA!!

Congrats all Auburn fans. Don't have cable but it was a good game. Sorry I missed it. I was however wearing my Auburn jacket and hat .
yippiechickie.gif

We attended a friend's wedding at the Davidson Center at the Space and Rocket Center on Saturday evening and didn't watch any of the game prior to leaving home. When we arrived, we discovered that they had the game on in the IMAX theater but didn't get to watch it at that time due to the wedding starting. After the ceremony, while they were taking pictures, we wandered back down to the theater in time to see the last play...OMG! and what a play it was!!!! All I can say is WAR EAGLE!!!

We attended a friend's wedding at the Davidson Center at the Space and Rocket Center on Saturday evening and didn't watch any of the game prior to leaving home.  When we arrived, we discovered that they had the game on in the IMAX theater but didn't get to watch it at that time due to the wedding starting.  After the ceremony, while they were taking pictures, we wandered back down to the theater in time to see the last play...OMG! and what a play it was!!!!  All I can say is WAR EAGLE!!!

Warrr Eagle!!!!

Does anyone know of any feed mills in central Alabama that sell freshly milled feed (not pelletized feed) to consumers (not commercial growers)?

I'm in Montgomery but am willing to drive around an hour or so to get good quality, freshly-milled feed. Thanks!

I've got eggs in the 'bator, just candled them and they all look to be fertile. Anyone else hatching now? These will be mystery chicks, since I don't know what kind of hens laid them. The eggs were some my DH bought from someone who had bought them from someone else. I'll let y'all know when they hatch, and try to post pics.

I've got eggs in the 'bator, just candled them and they all look to be fertile. Anyone else hatching now? These will be mystery chicks, since I don't know what kind of hens laid them. The eggs were some my DH bought from someone who had bought them from someone else. I'll let y'all know when they hatch, and try to post pics.

Yes. I ordered some BR's and put those in. Plus a couple of EE's and Dels.

Back
Top Bottom