ALABAMA!!

Max, my turkey, ate all of my hot wings after Christmas shopping. Then he washed it down with Dr. Pepper. He had wrapping paper for desert. He's not right but I love him any way.

It takes a really long time to wrap presents when a turkey is helping. Wrap a little, snack a little. My presents had so many holes that I had to tape up. He kept grabbing the bows and running off.

merry christmas everyone!!!
one of the things i got for christmas was a book with a lot of chicken breeds in it. while I was looking threw it, I noticed almost all of the chickens looked to have scaly leg mites. Then I proceeded to think, well do i even know what scaly leg mites look like? I thought it was just were the scales were sticking up from mites buried up under them. So could anyone explain and maybe show me a picture of what they really look like? thanks.

Hello i haven't been on here in a while. I just wanted to let my fellow Alabamians know I am rehoming most if not all my muscovy ducks.I did put this on the free rehoming thread
They are mostly chocolate a couple of the drakes are blue with the white heads.Let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Hi everyone. My mom has a couple of Golden Sebright bantam roosters she is looking to sell if anyone is interested. She lives near Sylacauga! AL. Let me know if you need one!

On another hand, I am looking for a blue laced red wyandotte rooster and maybe a hen or two. I NEED a roo to go with my two hens I have. I live in Talladega county. Let me know if you have anything for sale or know someone who might. Thanks in advance!

I had a bad hatch a couple weeks ago and have a lonely little chick. It loves the mirror but i need to find it a real chick to grow up with. Does anyone have any chicks that hatched around the middle of December?

Back
Top Bottom