ALABAMA!!

stopped by TSC in Enterprise, no chicks until Thursday or Friday.
sad.png

No chicks in Dothan yet either!! They think I'm crazy I'm sure as much as I've called and come by!! Hope the chicks were shipped later and not sitting somewhere die to the weather I'm worried :( they told me maybe tomorrow but I'm thinking Thurs probably doesn't it usually take three days??? No Usps on Monday so it would be Thurs or Friday

SURE!! Your eggs or mine?

I have no men in my house. Or well, no feathery men.

In all seriousness though. Husband dearest was all 'let's go tomorrow!'. He's got the bug. He wants chicks too. Yesterday wouldn't be soon enough
roll.png
I am just as content getting some of what you already have off your hands. He's only off on Mondays and Wednesdays though and I tried to tell him that most folks actually.. ya know.. work
lol.png
He's all "Oh.. right... " Ah, life of a manager... we live this topsy turvy schedule.. have been for years. We've both been managers in the food industry... there's no such thing as a weekend to us.

I hate to disappoint the poor dear, but that shelter is going to have to wait.. He can look, but we wont be buying until we save up for it. Apparently in Oklahoma every darn credit union offers reasonable loans on shelters. Not in Alabama. Nope. Here it's considered a luxery item or something... tossed in with tropical vacations as 'lifestyle loans'. What the...? I am not paying the kind of APR they want for these loans!

Back
Top Bottom