ALABAMA!!

I don't know why but I have an urge to set up my homemade incubator again and hatch eggs. Not that I need any extra chickens or have any eggs I can hatch unless I can find someone that has some.

Okay... I think I've lost it.....but I got to admit it was fun when I did hatch eggs. Pretty cool to watch them develop.

I don't know why but I have an urge to set up my homemade incubator again and hatch eggs.   Not that I need any extra chickens or have any eggs I can hatch unless I can find someone that has some.  

Okay... I think I've lost it.....but I got to admit it was fun when I did hatch eggs. Pretty cool to watch them develop.
i have some fertile hatchery quality brahma eggs i could send if u pay shipping.

I don't know why but I have an urge to set up my homemade incubator again and hatch eggs. Not that I need any extra chickens or have any eggs I can hatch unless I can find someone that has some.

Maybe that little rooster of yours will start wooing the ladies at some point. So far, not even a crow out of him
lol.png

Chicks always sell though, especially if you get something desirable (legbars are still a hot item). Eggs aren't that hard to find... Wait.. Was I supposed to discourage you?

I have to get an incubator I want to hatch some eggs and let my kids watch my husband is not fond of the idea he said I have enough chickens lol I only have 11

I have to get an incubator I want to hatch some eggs and let my kids watch my husband is not fond of the idea he said I have enough chickens lol I only have 11

11is not many! Why that's not even enough for a dozen eggs a day! And what about days when some of the girls take a vacation from laying? Plus if you have any for meat, that's even less! You definitely need more chickens!

11is not many! Why that's not even enough for a dozen eggs a day! And what about days when some of the girls take a vacation from laying? Plus if you have any for meat, that's even less! You definitely need more chickens!

I know that's what I tell him don't have any for meat I wouldn't be able to eat them lol just want the eggs :)

Back
Top Bottom