ALABAMA!!

Orps, they were on my garden gate this morning. I'm going to span some wires so they decide against flying out again

th.gif

They are really, REALLY good flyers. Except for the male. He just sits all sad and lonely in the coop, waiting for them to come back haha

Tomtom -- call me and I'll come clip their wings...lol

Well darn. We just replaced my mother in law's stove. Her old one worked, but nobody would take it. If I hada known, you could have had it. We took it to the scrapyard.
Whats your recipe?

I'm making it up as I go along. So far it's molasses, maybe honey, scratch, layer pellets or crumbles, red pepper flakes, oyster shell, BOSS, marigold petals for color, and after that I'm still working on it. Once I've got it all figured out I'll post the result.

BEX B
Where did you get those Blueberry plants at? Do they have any more? I planted 2 plants about 5-6 years ago on my property and I finally got a good bit of blueberrys off them this year so I want to get a few more to plant out there with them.

Jayare

I got them in athens, I will call my sister,and have her go check for more. At the time there was only the 2,thats why I didn't come home with more.

Just went to check on the flock. The muscovies are waaaay up sleeping in the tree (a good 20-30 feet up!)
lol.png
Poor guy is all alone waiting for his women to come back. They're staying close to home for now. I hate to clip their wings.. I enjoy watching them fly. If it becomes a real issue I will though!

I love watching them fly too. I had a rogue Nankin hen for a while, but the cooler weather has her back in the playhouse coop. lol

Razadia -- exactly! Anything to keep them busy and pecking at anything but each other.

Does anyone here have an Anatolian or any experience with them? We had a Great Pyrenees for 12 years, but when she passed on , I swore never again would I have a dog that much hair unless I was spinning it into socks!

Does anyone here have an Anatolian or any experience with them? We had a Great Pyrenees for 12 years, but when she passed on , I swore never again would I have a dog that much hair unless I was spinning it into socks! 

This is my 7 month old Bubby. He is Anatolian/Akbash/Pyrenees. The folks we got him from has litters on a pretty regular basis. Henagar, Alabama.

Back
Top Bottom