ALABAMA!!

BexB, Where in the NW corner of the State? My mailing address says Florence but I live in between Central & Waterloo.

Orps, Kewl Beans on the hatch. I love that last chick, the Black Orp. If it turns out to be a Roo I would be happy to take him off your hands if you can't keep it whenever you come back up this way. So he don't end up in your friends Stock Pot.
wink.png

Looks like you also got one of my Multi Color Silkies (don't know if that is called Partridge or what) Anything from the Phoenix I would think would have that Chipmunk look to them with those stripes on their head and down their backs.

Jayare

BexB, I saw you didn't want anything banty but I do have some large fowl chicken eggs I could get you to put under your Broody's. How many Broody's do you have so I would know about how many eggs you would need to put under them?
All of these eggs would be mix breed chickens. They are all Pure breed but I don't have the same breed Roo to any of the hens. I have RIR, SLW, EE hens covered by a GLW Roo & a Barred Rock Roo, and Buff Orp hens covered by a Black Orp Roo.
I have Columbian Wyendotte, Barred Rock and Naked Neck pullets also but they arn't laying yet.

Jayare

BexB, Where in the NW corner of the State? My mailing address says Florence but I live in between Central & Waterloo.

Orps, Kewl Beans on the hatch. I love that last chick, the Black Orp. If it turns out to be a Roo I would be happy to take him off your hands if you can't keep it whenever you come back up this way. So he don't end up in your friends Stock Pot. ;)  
Looks like you also got one of my Multi Color Silkies (don't know if that is called Partridge or what) Anything from the Phoenix I would think would have that Chipmunk look to them with those stripes on their head and down their backs.

Jayare

If you want any of the chicks back for your breeding program let me know. Even if they turn out to be pullet You have dibs on any of your chicks. Just say it and I will bring it back the next time I'm in the neighborhood. ( Will keep them until they are feathered out before I return them to you. )

Btw, read glw roo x slw hen produce. Slw roo and glw hens. Just for reference when you breed them. I'm excited the 2 I have are glw.

Back
Top Bottom