ALABAMA!!

It is very scary.
fl.gif

Hey folks, Kimberley cross posted this on Facebook. I think it's important:

I think people should really keep this in mind when buying shipped eggs/chicks. Be mindful where they're coming from. And maybe just buy local, for now. Scary stuff

I read this, earlier at another forum. I shared it at my forum abd will here also. I think there naybe other motivation behind the avian flu. That is just mine and a few others thoughts. This kind of says the government has a hand in it.

http://feedstuffs.com/story-approves-eggs-netherlands-ease-shortage-45-128598

I like the crush stone at the hen house also, looks good.

We now export our poultry to China for them to ship it back after processing, now we are importing eggs from the Netherlands what's next?

China btw had the bird flu so bad they had to go farm to farm to destroy all their chicken farms! But no one is mentioning that fact!

That is another madness the Government got behind last year. Last night a commerical ran for Tysons. They are saying only what you want to hear. That their chickens are raised here. Not mentioning that they get sent across the world to be made in to nuggets. Then shipped back here to your families.

Stepping off my soapbox now

That is another madness the Government got behind last year. Last night a commerical ran for Tysons. They are saying only what you want to hear. That their chickens are raised here. Not mentioning that they get sent across the world to be made in to nuggets. Then shipped back here to your families.

Stepping off my soapbox now
That's right but is it really our chicken coming back?
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom