ALABAMA!!

welcome-byc.gif
and to the ALABAMA!! thread.

Chickadoodles: I'm Letting you know also... I'd be interested in anything from 6 to 10 eggs if possible to add to my turkey bloodlines if I can keep this dang predator out of them.

In the last month since i've been switched to days at work I have lost all 3 of my Ducks, 3 of my 6 Guineas, and 14 of my Chickens. This dang opossum is grabbing them and pulling them right through the bars in some of my cages and through the wire of other coops. My Turkeys are in a chain link dog pen right now and I got plans of building a real secure New Turkey Pen real soon. I got 2 live traps out there and haven't caught him yet. I saw him a couple days ago at 4:30 in the morning and got a couple shots off at him before it scurried away in the woods behind all my coops.

Jayare

Chickadoodles: I'm Letting you know also... I'd be interested in anything from 6 to 10 eggs if possible to add to my turkey bloodlines if I can keep this dang predator out of them.

In the last month since i've been switched to days at work I have lost all 3 of my Ducks, 3 of my 6 Guineas, and 14 of my Chickens. This dang opossum is grabbing them and pulling them right through the bars in some of my cages and through the wire of other coops. My Turkeys are in a chain link dog pen right now and I got plans of building a real secure New Turkey Pen real soon. I got 2 live traps out there and haven't caught him yet. I saw him a couple days ago at 4:30 in the morning and got a couple shots off at him before it scurried away in the woods behind all my coops.

Jayare
Jayare just remind me when spring starts. I will start a list. :) I am so sorry you are losing so many of your birds to a predator! That sucks. Dogs will help keep them away, but so will security lights for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom