ALABAMA!!

I
Hello! I asked who is using this local Non-GMO feed in the Georgia section but then I realized it's an AL mill. Are any of you using Tucker Milling? Can you tell me what you think of it? Thank you.
I was using standard Tucker in the green and white bag. I had a lot of trouble with paper thin shells that broke from the hens stepping on them. Went to Dumore and the shells are now rock hard.

welcome-byc.gif
from Tuscaloosa County. ROLL TIDE!!!

Hi everyone! I currently reside in Decatur, raising four human babies and 30+ feather babies. I've had chickens since I was five years old on my parents' farm, so having them is how I define "home".

We will be in a good position to upgrade housing for our growing family, but need something for the interim, preferably a 3 or 4 bed/2 bath rental. Is there any rental home within a 30-40 minute commute to Redstone Arsenal (hubby's employment) that would let us keep our chickens on the property? I hand raised our flock, my kids love them, and getting rid of them for a temporary situation would break their hearts, as well as my own.

Hey, Crawfordrose--if you are still looking for a rental, take a look at on-base housing on Redstone Arsenal. They have signs up saying they rent to non-military but I think you have to have some connection, which you do if your husband works on the Arsenal.

Back
Top Bottom